Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Ideal for travel, this easy-care nylon shirt includes moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology for exceptional comfort. Styled with two front pockets, a back yoke, and roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment as the weather changes.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Average length, Reg: Front 28": Back 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMs. B.Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"TypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHiking Necessity in Desert SWAug 10, 2019
I bought two of these long sleeve shirts (white/green) and used both of them frequently on a recent trip to Zion, Lake Powell, Grand Canton and Sedona. I was skeptical about how comfortable they would be in the heat but they were awesome. I layered them with sleeveless shirts and felt shielded from the sun, especially at the higher altiudes. Just the physical protection from direct sunlight helped me stay cooler (its still hot) and I think I would have stayed inside our hotel rooms without them. They'll be great for hiking in the fall here on the East Coast
- Yes, I recommend this productAlirenaGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood looking shirt if you don't mind puckeringJul 23, 2019
I got this shirt in white. It's a great looking shirt if you don't mind lots of puckering in the seams that can't be ironed out. I wish it were made in a wrinkle free fabric.
- Yes, I recommend this productSharonGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirt!Jul 17, 2019
As a short-waisted woman, I look for shirts that are cut straight down the sides. Otherwise, shirts, especially large ones, get small where I am not small. Best solution--a generously cut shirt that is not fitted to someone else's body.