Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Ideal for travel, this easy-care nylon shirt includes moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology for exceptional comfort. Styled with two front pockets, a back yoke, and roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment as the weather changes.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Average length, Reg: Front 28": Back 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMary PoppinsGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirt for hikingNov 5, 2019
I really liked this while hiking the AT. I was able to open it (with sports bra under it) and cool off after long ascents. When it rained, it dried quickly. Sleeves rolled up and down for cooling and warmth. It looked good in pics too. Highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productSuzyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Fabric is flexible for constant movementCons Will need a shirt under the white shirtFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery comfortable shirtOct 15, 2019
Love this shirt, so glad Eddie Bauer makes tall sizes
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel shirtOct 13, 2019
I bought this for traveling but I'm wearing it everywhere. Just the right weight for spring through fall, washes easily, and looks good.