Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Ideal for both everyday use and travel, this easy-care nylon shirt includes moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology for exceptional comfort. Styled with two front pockets, a back yoke, and roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment as the weather changes.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcgdressageGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatile performer!May 27, 2020
I'm a Florida native who has always spent lots of time outside. I'm now much more aware of sun damage than when I used to slather myself with baby oil...thank goodness. I ride horses and am trying to reduce the amount of exposure I get while still remaining comfortable. I own many brands of sun shirts, but I absolutely LOVE these. They offer good protection and are stylish enough to wear with a pair of shorts or jeans for non-athletic activities. Unlike similar items from another retailer, they don't have the "I'm about to go fishing" look. These are more feminine. I wish there were more lighter colors, though (other than white). If ED made these in some soft pastel colors, I would buy them all. In and out of the saddle, this shirt is a winner!
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolitaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Price for Surprisingly Versatile ShirtMar 8, 2020
I got this in white, and I normally hate button down short but this one is amazingly comfortable and truly elegant, especially under a cardigan. I like that it's not a bulky fabric, the pockets are attractive, the fit is nicely loose but bot sloppy, and I ***love*** that the sleeves button up to a nice 3/4 length. I've gotten compliments when I;ve worn it, one friend said "It's so nice--I thought it was cotton!"--no honey, it's recycled something or other. But so much the better. Quick dries as well, look forward to traveling with it.
- Yes, I recommend this productKamGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityTravelProsCons it wrinkles easilyFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE this top!Feb 29, 2020
Although it seems to wrinkle easily, after smoothing it out with my hands, it looked much better.