Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that protects your skin from the sun without trapping in moisture.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEastBayGalGenderHeightType RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe PERFECT travel shirtOct 11, 2021
Somehow, this shirt resists wrinkles, stains, sweat, and being thrown in a corner after a long day of touring. I was able to wear it multiple times; didn't have to do laundry like I planned. It's like a "miracle shirt". A must have for sightseeing or hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productNolaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLong sleeved shirtSep 30, 2021
I purchased several of these shirts this summer. My only complaint is the buttonholes are small compared to the thick button that you have to push through the buttonhole. I have a little arthritis in my hands which makes it a challenge, although I think many people would struggle as I have.
- Yes, I recommend this productK LouiseGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ShirtSep 23, 2021
Great travel shirt, use as a light jacket