Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that protects your skin from the sun without trapping in moisture.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLisa OGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Tall Gal for hikes & for around the house tooOct 23, 2021
Great fabric and cut, So comfy on a walk with grandsons. Sleeves roll up nicely when we come out from under the trees and into the sun. Got it in White (from Florida Sun protection in the winter) and Khaki. Love this style.
- Yes, I recommend this productprplgrlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the shirtOct 18, 2021
The the color, the fabric and the fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productEastBayGalGenderHeightType RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe PERFECT travel shirtOct 11, 2021
Somehow, this shirt resists wrinkles, stains, sweat, and being thrown in a corner after a long day of touring. I was able to wear it multiple times; didn't have to do laundry like I planned. It's like a "miracle shirt". A must have for sightseeing or hiking.