Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that protects your skin from the sun without trapping in moisture.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood looking shirt!Aug 27, 2021
I bought this purple shirt on line and exchanged it for a large in store. Smooth transaction and while there I racked up another outfit. Love Eddie Bauer & their classic, comfortable, good lookin' clothes!
- Yes, I recommend this productLindsayGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Safari!Aug 26, 2021
I was afraid the XS would be too big (5'-3", 100 lbs) but it is actually pretty cute. Love the lightweight fabric and will a perfect addition to my gear for an African safari.
- Yes, I recommend this productBookWormGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy "Uniform"Aug 25, 2021
I REALLY LIKE this shirt! I now own this shirt in several colors. It is extremely comfortable. It's very easy to wash and dry. I wear one of these shirts almost every day because they provide the dual advantage of comfort and style.