Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that protects your skin from the sun without trapping in moisture.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAloha50Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat travel blouseSep 13, 2021
I'm 5'9" and found this shirt very comfortable. It doesn't fit close to the body which is what I wanted. I have this shirt in white and the khaki green. They are so easy to wash and dry overnight. This shirt is a good traveling shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMountain RipstopSep 12, 2021
Needs to be popped into dryer for a few minutes then can hang to dry with less wrinkles but still had to iron on low to remove wrinkles.
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood looking shirt!Aug 27, 2021
I bought this purple shirt on line and exchanged it for a large in store. Smooth transaction and while there I racked up another outfit. Love Eddie Bauer & their classic, comfortable, good lookin' clothes!