Departure Long-Sleeve Shirt Dress
The ultimate travel dress—lightweight, easy-packing, easy-care, and seriously comfortable. Flexion four-way stretch polyester/spandex offers exceptional mobility as well as moisture wicking and built-in sun protection. Styled with two front pockets and a shirttail hem.
- FreeDry Moisture Wicking: Optimal comfort while active
- FreeShade UPF 50 Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Roll-Tab Sleeves: Easily adjust to changing conditions
- Removable Belt: Change looks instantly
- Back Pleat: Enhances fit and mobility
- Average length: Reg 36.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoor MamaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove this dress!Oct 8, 2019
The color of this dress is BEAUTIFUL! I love the material- totally wrinkle free and very light weight. Perfect for fall. I'm 150 lbs and 5'7 and ordered a medium. It's a little tight in the hips. Keep in mind the fabric is very thin (shows undergarments if tight).
- Yes, I recommend this productBeckyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo Comfortable!Oct 3, 2019
I just bought this and I love the cut, style and overall look of this dress. I intend on wearing this to work because it hits just above the knee (i'm 5' 5") and it's stretchy and comfortable. I am usually a medium in tops and went on a whim and ordered a small and its great. The top is fitted enough to my body and the stretchy material gives that extra room to comfortably move around in. I think if i ordered a medium it would have been to big so I would say if you are in between sizes just try and size down.
- Yes, I recommend this productAJGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the colorOct 1, 2019
Great material and great fit.