Eddie Bauer Expedition Flex Performance Flannel Shirt
We took our bestselling Expedition flannel and added stretch for even more comfort and easy mobility. FreeHeat® fabric of hollow-core polyester/spandex is thermally efficient and offers moisture-wicking technology for true high performance.
- Easy packing for travel
- Shirttail hem for added coverage
- Twin button flap chest pockets
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 98% polyester/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeStretch FlannelApr 6, 2019
Finally found a flannel that flatters the female body without being tight or constricting. It's easy care, has some stretch for movement and darts in the front.
- Yes, I recommend this productNycoleHGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA great ego-to shirtMar 12, 2019
I love all my EB shirts - weather they are for taking to the trails or heading into the class, I have a shirt I can wear any day of the week.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmrynGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this flannel, LOVE ITMar 6, 2019
I love, love this flannel. I have an impossible time finding a shirt that's long enough in the torso and sleeves, and doesn't gap across my chest. I got the L tall. For reference I have short legs and a long torso, so why I am 67" tall, my torso is like 30 inches of it, and my bust is a 34DD or 36D. So finding something that looks good, fits, and performs was awesome. I have tried like 30 different types and brands of flannels and this is the only one that works for me.