Departure Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Flexion stretch-woven technology ensures comfort whether climbing, camping, or sitting on a long plane ride. Lightweight, easy packing polyester/spandex fabric with built-in moisture wicking and sun protection.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin stays drier
- FreeShade® 50+ UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Button sleeve tabs: Let you roll and secure sleeves
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productZerlaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite ShirtSep 12, 2019
I love this shirt so much—the tailoring, metal buttons, fabric, fit—it's the perfect shirt. It breathes, repels dirt, doesn't wrinkle, and it looks good no matter what you're doing. I have it in blue, gray and "dusty red". The dusty red does NOT look like the photo. I'd call it a dusty ROSE. At first, I didn't like it. Then, I put it on and LOVED it. I love this shirt so much, I started buying extras on the secondary market because it isn't available like this through Eddie Bauer anymore. I don't know if they're phasing it out forever or just temporarily, but the new Departure shirt is NOT in the same league with this one. I am 5'6", 138 pounds, 34D, and I wear a Medium which is a little tight. Thankfully, they don't shrink. I wouldn't want to size down.
- Yes, I recommend this productClaudiaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE this shirtJun 4, 2019
I love this shirt. I bought it in blue and in white and wear it open with a tank underneath. The material is very stretchy, breathable, and the fit is very flattering. It's cool enough to wear in the summer as I transition from a chilly office to warm outdoors. It adapts well.
- Yes, I recommend this productDeneGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove This Shirt!May 17, 2019
Love this shirt. I wish Eddie Bauer would make it in even more colors. I did return the white one. It was a little too sheer to wear without a camisole or jacket. I wore them on a recent vacation. It stays looking nice throughout the day and washes up beautifully. I normally order a large tall, but bought xl regular in this shirt.