Departure Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Flexion stretch-woven technology ensures comfort whether climbing, camping, or sitting on a long plane ride. Lightweight, easy packing polyester/spandex fabric with built-in moisture wicking and sun protection.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin stays drier
- FreeShade® 50+ UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Button sleeve tabs: Let you roll and secure sleeves
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productClaudiaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE this shirtJun 4, 2019
I love this shirt. I bought it in blue and in white and wear it open with a tank underneath. The material is very stretchy, breathable, and the fit is very flattering. It's cool enough to wear in the summer as I transition from a chilly office to warm outdoors. It adapts well.
- Yes, I recommend this productDeneGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove This Shirt!May 17, 2019
Love this shirt. I wish Eddie Bauer would make it in even more colors. I did return the white one. It was a little too sheer to wear without a camisole or jacket. I wore them on a recent vacation. It stays looking nice throughout the day and washes up beautifully. I normally order a large tall, but bought xl regular in this shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaboratory & LakesideGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTall. Classy. Comfy. Works as hard as I do.May 2, 2019
Fits this tall gal perfectly. With the slim fit you can afford to order a size up if you have broad shoulders. Roll tabs work to keep sleeves rolled. Moisture wicking. Wrinkle fighting. Smooth and flexible. I ordered 3, no regrets.