Departure Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Flexion stretch-woven technology ensures comfort whether climbing, camping, or sitting on a long plane ride. Lightweight, easy packing polyester/spandex fabric with built-in moisture wicking and sun protection.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin stays drier
- FreeShade® 50+ UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Button sleeve tabs: Let you roll and secure sleeves
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- regular customerGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsTravel lightSep 19, 2019
Great material and fit well. Brought for my recent trip, it adapts well from chilly morning to warm in the afternoon. Wore it everyday, and it always looks good, not forget to mentioned, it washes well and dries quickly.
- Yes, I recommend this productBigBlueSkyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I wanted!Sep 17, 2019
This shirt was exactly what I was looking for - a light, long-sleeved sunshirt I could wear while working in the yard or hiking. I was pleased that it is SO flattering as well! The cut is beautiful and slimming. I am 5'8", 130 lbs. and wear an XS in Eddie Bauer jackets and coats, but in this shirt the XS was WAY too small, and the S was perfect. The material is soft and feels great!
- Yes, I recommend this productZerlaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite ShirtSep 12, 2019
I love this shirt so much—the tailoring, metal buttons, fabric, fit—it's the perfect shirt. It breathes, repels dirt, doesn't wrinkle, and it looks good no matter what you're doing. I have it in blue, gray and "dusty red". The dusty red does NOT look like the photo. I'd call it a dusty ROSE. At first, I didn't like it. Then, I put it on and LOVED it. I love this shirt so much, I started buying extras on the secondary market because it isn't available like this through Eddie Bauer anymore. I don't know if they're phasing it out forever or just temporarily, but the new Departure shirt is NOT in the same league with this one. I am 5'6", 138 pounds, 34D, and I wear a Medium which is a little tight. Thankfully, they don't shrink. I wouldn't want to size down.