Mountain Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Moisture-wicking tech and built-in UPF 40 sun protection make this sleeveless shirt ideal for being active in warm weather. Nylon/polyester fabric has a dobby texture (White, Sprig, Lake) or a plain weave (Garnet) that's ultralight on the skin. Back pleats enhance mobility.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 59% nylon/41% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKrazy Kat LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite summer shirtSep 16, 2019
My very favorite summer shirt and finally parted with one that I purchased 5 years ago because I wore it out! It is so comfortable, easy to care for and packs well.
- Yes, I recommend this productSueGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelPros Crisp, lightweightConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitSep 14, 2019
Just what I need for a trip to Indonesia. Tried a large regular and it was shapeless. The medium regular had armholes too high. The medium tall was perfect!
- Yes, I recommend this productHikermomGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirtSep 9, 2019
I love this shirt for hiking. It is very lightweight and cool. So perfect for summer. This is the second one I've purchased, got them both on sale, so the price was right.