Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 40
- Moisture Wicking
The ultimate breathable travel shirt with moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech in a nylon/polyester that's light on the skin and packs easily. Night Sky, Watermelon, River Blue, Dark Plum, and Mosaic Blue are plain weave; White and Ivory are honeycomb-textured.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Back pleats for enhanced mobility
- Shirttail hem
- Roll tab sleeves let you adjust to changing conditions
- Bust darts for a better fit
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 56% nylon/44% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJLA-K | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ShirtJul 13, 2019
Light and airy.
- Yes, I recommend this productDee | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirt!Jun 2, 2019
Ordered this shirt for a trip to Egypt where it was 115 degrees. it was comfortable, lightweight and great looking. I received numerous complements from my fellow travelers asking where I got it.,
- Yes, I recommend this productSJH | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for hiking!May 25, 2019
I love this shirt—provides light coverage, but breathable if you are in warm weather. Very versatile. Washes and dries well. A go to piece of clothing if you hike!