Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 40
- Moisture Wicking
The ultimate breathable travel shirt with moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech in a nylon/polyester that's light on the skin and packs easily. Night Sky, Watermelon, River Blue, Dark Plum, and Mosaic Blue are plain weave; White and Ivory are honeycomb-textured.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Back pleats for enhanced mobility
- Shirttail hem
- Roll tab sleeves let you adjust to changing conditions
- Bust darts for a better fit
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 56% nylon/44% polyester
- rhrGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight shirtAug 26, 2019
The material is shinier than I expected and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Haven't worn the shirt yet as I purchased it to wear this fall. The light fabric and plaid will be a perfect combination for September.
- Yes, I recommend this productSabine_DGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect lightweight shirt!Aug 9, 2019
I live in Phoenix where the summer temps are flat-out blistering. This shirt is amazing--it's lightweight *and* it breathes. In fact, it dries super-fast. I'm 5'1", 38B chest and the Petite large fit perfectly. Wish I could buy more of these, but since they've gone on clearance, the selection is nil.
- CONNIEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat shirtAug 9, 2019
Comfortable for travel few wrinkles