Departure Short-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 50
- Moisture Wicking
Flexion stretch-woven technology ensures comfort whether climbing, camping, or sitting on a long plane ride in our Travex® shirt. Lightweight polyester/spandex packs small for space-saving efficiency and easy-care convenience. Also available in a long-sleeve version.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Optimal comfort while active
- FreeShade® 50+ UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productturkeycoveGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove these shirtsAug 17, 2019
I did size up as people suggested and I'm glad I did. No issues with gaping
- Yes, I recommend this productVenturagalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's Departure short sleeve shirtAug 13, 2019
I love the departure shirts. I have 4 short sleeve shirts and 4 long sleeve shirts (snow, dk smoke, Atlantic and dusty rose). I like the stretch in these shirts and no wrinkles, great for travel. Would like to see them also in a print (dots, stripes or plaid) instead of just solid colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productAZhikerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsLOVE this shirt, so sad the new version is not fittedAug 3, 2019
I only bought one of these believing they would keep this fantastic style for the following versions. I'm sad to say that the 'boxy' fit has returned. I enjoyed being able to wear this to work with my hiking skorts then head straight to the trails. Now I don't feel as professional in the newer version, and will likely need to tailor it to fit properly if I want to go from work to play with no delays.