Spruce Hybrid Jacket
Combining the unparalleled lightweight warmth of down insulation with the comfort of a sweater, this hybrid jacket offers a unique, stylish approach to comfort in cold weather. The back and sleeves are rib-knit nylon; the front and side panels and collar are quilted nylon with Premium Down insulation. Full-zip front extends through high collar for added protection against wind.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Hippymac19Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCute JacketDec 20, 2018
I was looking for a vest with knit sleeves and I was glad that Eddie Bauer had it. I love the look of this jacket and it fits well. I ordered two different sizes (XL & XXL) because I wasn't sure which size would work for me but actually both sizes work. I may keep the smaller size since it works with a sweater.
- Yes, I recommend this productKayGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I've been searching for!Dec 13, 2018
I have been searching for a coat like this for years. All the other ones I've had was cheaply made. I was worried it would run small but it fits true to size. I wear a 2x so of course I was sceptical but actually there is so much room around the waist I probably could have got away with wearing a 1x...but 2x is still perfect for me since I'm top heavy. I would recommend. It's warm for those 40 degree days...30 degrees is pushing it but it's doable. Arms stay warm even with short sleeves underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI am a big fanDec 1, 2018
Very happy with the purchase and psyched I got it for a such a great price. I was nervous about the size because I am 5'2, 120lbs and thought that a S may be a little too big. The S is perfect and I think if I opted for an XS I would have been uphappy with short sleeve length & having the hem hit at or above my hips. The jacket is sharp and looks really nice. Our house is usually cold and this is going to be a staple that I wear in and out of the house.