Departure Long-Sleeve Wrap Dress
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
With its flattering, V-neck wrap style, easy-packing, four-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric, and easy-care convenience, this dress looks and feels great across the seasons. Roll-tab sleeves let you adjust their length easily.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion four-way active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Average length, Small: Front 38": Back 39"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAprilGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this dress.Aug 30, 2021
I love this dress so much... I bought 3 of them, 1 in each color. Fabric is comfy but sturdy enough to get stuff done/doesn't snag at every little thing, but looks sleek & upscale. The cut is flattering and very feminine, but it has POCKETS and and ADJUSTABLE SLEEVES for getting stuff done! It stretches with movement & has SPF. I've worn it with teva sandals, tennis shoes, high heels, house slippers, you name it...I clean house, do chores, work outside, lounge around, run errands and go on date nights in this dress. I'm telling you..it does it all! It's a wrap so I love that I can loosen or tighten as needed/desired, which is great when your weight fluctuates or if your in-between sizes (like me). I love that this is an article of clothing that I can get $#!T done in, that has pockets but still makes me feel feminine. It is a little tricky to wash because of the ties getting tangled around everything, so definitely use a mesh bag! The dark colors are forgiving to dirt and flattering on the figure. Only complaints: I don't think the moisture wicking works so well, I feel very sweaty very often in this. And I wish it was available in more colors. And the dark blue is so dark it looks black, so I have a hard time telling which one is which unless I hold them next to each other (I bought 3 colors but it really looks like I have just 2...purple and black). The interior security tie could be also be a little more substantial as well, I have a hard time with that because it's so thin and short. Otherwise...Thank you Eddie Bauer for recognizing both FORM & FUNCTION in womens clothing. I love this dress!
- Yes, I recommend this productstaciaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCan't Wait to Wear it!Apr 23, 2021
I'm 5'6" and 198 pounds. I wear an XL and when I received this dress I was in love. Very flattering for the larger gal. I have yet to wear it for a full day but after just trying it on I knew this dress would be my favorite. I purchased the black and plum dress.
- Yes, I recommend this productKP5280Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsFlattering!Apr 20, 2021
Very flattering! I purchased the long sleeve navy blue version. I am really curvy with a large bust and this gives me plenty of coverage so I'm not showing too much up top while emphasizing a my waist. The material is unusual meaning it is thin and sleek. The fabric feels kind of "swishy" but isn't a noisy fabric. However odd the fabric might be it lays beautifully, doesn't wrinkle, is great for travel and is a classic piece I can wear forever.