Departure Sleeveless Shirt Dress
The ultimate sleeveless travel dress—lightweight, easy-packing, easy-care, and seriously comfortable. Flexion four-way stretch polyester/spandex offers exceptional mobility as well as moisture wicking and built-in sun protection.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Removable belt
- Back pleat for enhanced mobility
- Shirttail hem
- Twin front pockets
- Average length, Reg: Front 36.5": Back 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJD G'buryGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy go to summer dressNov 4, 2019
A great dress for travel, or to put on after the beach. As with much of the Travex line you can hand wash and dry and dry overnight on a hanger.
- Yes, I recommend this productLou1958Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFabulous dressNov 3, 2019
I bought this dress for travel and it turns out to be one of favourite casual dress. It is very flattering and looks stylish. You can dress it up with a jacket or a shawl. I even wore it golfing and had tons of compliments! Loved it so much that I bought a long sleeve one as well. I am 5' 2" and bought a small regular as I prefer a slightly longer hem.
- Yes, I recommend this productItalyBoundGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVED the fit of this dress, color just didn't work for meOct 20, 2019
I have several of the departure shirts that I first discovered when on clearance. I was so excited to see this dress in the same fabric. It fit great but unfortunately the color, the only one left, just didn't go with my pale skin and red hair. This dress has the better quality metal buttons of the older departure series. I wish I had discovered this before it was only available on clearance.