Departure Amphib Shorts
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The Flexion stretch-woven polyester/spandex fabric and an elastic/drawstring waist give these 4" pull-on shorts an added dimension of comfort. Lightweight and easy packing, they feature moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology, plus two slash side pockets and one secure zip back pocket.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 4" Reg | 3.5" Petite | 4.5" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Women's Sightscape Horizon Cargo ShortsRegular Price$65.00
- Women's Adventurer® Stretch Ripstop ShortsRegular Price$50.00-$55.00Sale Price$35.00 - $38.50
- Eddie Bauer X Christopher Bevans Backroad ShortsRegular Price$80.00
- Women's Perskin Polarized SunglassRegular Price$69.00Sale Price$48.30
- Women's Guide Ripstop ShortsRegular Price$70.00-$80.00
- Yes, I recommend this productRebeccaGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for Outdoor FunMay 17, 2022
I got these for kayaking, canoeing, etc. They fit great and dry quickly.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephW.Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Summer Shorts!May 16, 2022
I love the material of these shorts. Very soft and swishy. But without sounding like you're wearing a 90's windbreaker jacket. Very light weight and comfortable. I definitely value comfort over style but feel I didn't have to sacrifice (granola girl) style for the comfort! 100% will buy another repair when mine wear out.
- Yes, I recommend this productCaraGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsColor greatMay 16, 2022
Love how no built-in underwear. Very comfortable