Horizon Adjustable Jogger Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Ultimate comfort and simplicity. These jogger pants are Flexion nylon/spandex with active stretch for all-day performance. They feature FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection, and a StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Elastic/drawstring waist
- Adjustable jogger hem
- Relaxed, straight leg
- Side pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Tall 35"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSam OGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCan't live without themSep 8, 2019
These pants came in the mail four days ago and I haven't been able to take them off. I'm in LOVE. So comfy, and they look great. I'm a kayak guide so the quick dry is a huge plus. Just ordered a second pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productAbigailGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Packable, Flattering, FlexibleCons Elastic design in ankles, LengthFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI want more!!Sep 6, 2019
I absolutely love these pants. I wore them backpacking for 4 days, and the versatility was great. I wore them alone, as a layer, and with and without the ankles cinched for the jogger appearance. My only negative is that the elastic in the ankles that is pulled to cinch them has no way to stay in that position. You have to bend down and pull them tighter intermittently. I would love a way to pull them tight and keep them tight.
- Yes, I recommend this productCeeceeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these pants!Aug 26, 2019
I love these pants; I now own 4 pair. Super comfortable, easy to care for, soft, cotton looking but wear like hiking pants. They dry quickly after a rain drenching. Hang well, I love them and love The capris also. .