Horizon Adjustable Jogger Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Ultimate comfort and simplicity. These jogger pants are Flexion nylon/spandex with active stretch for all-day performance. They feature built-in UPF sun protection and a durable, water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic/drawstring waist
- Adjustable jogger hem
- Relaxed, straight leg
- Side pockets
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 32": Tall 35"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCarrieGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWhat happened to the Tall OptionFeb 29, 2020
I love these pants. Came back to purchase another pair but the Tall Option is no longer available. Please bring the tall option back. Also please increase the number of pants you offer in tall for women or provide an unhemmed option with enough length to accommodate tall people.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrgordoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityTravelPros Comfortable, breathable, quick-dryConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeIncredible!Feb 26, 2020
Just got back from hot and humid Orlando. These pants were incredible for 5 days of Disney World and Universal Studios madness. I have struggled to find pants that work well in humidity, but these worked perfectly. They breathed really well and I never felt hot, even with the black color. Washed easily, dried quickly. I ordered several more pairs because they're perfect for travel. Elastic waistband with drawstring was comfortable and stayed put, as well as allowed for a bit of vacation indulgence!
- Yes, I recommend this productSusieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat deal!Jan 31, 2020
Great hiking/travel pants. I'm 5' 4" 140 lbs. bought a size 12 and they fit great in waist and hips. They're a little long but I just tucked them in my hiking boots. Just bought a second pair in black. Wish they made kacky color.