Horizon Adjustable Jogger Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Ultimate comfort and simplicity. These jogger pants are Flexion nylon/spandex with active stretch for all-day performance. They feature built-in UPF sun protection and a durable, water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic/drawstring waist
- Adjustable jogger hem
- Relaxed, straight leg
- Side pockets
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 32": Tall 35"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBlue BellGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease bring back these pantsJul 28, 2021
Love these pants!! Please bring it back!!
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPLEASE bring these pants back in TALLMay 27, 2021
I love these versatile pants. You can dress them up or down, and they are great for travel. Please bring back the adjustable leg model from a couple of years ago. I have them in grey, Black and Tan. I would like to see a dark navy also added!
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWon't buy new styleMar 20, 2021
These and guide pro pants are perfect . They fit me great. I care for m6 92 year old mother and both the older style Horizon and Guide Pro allow me to be comfortable while I care for her.. I need Tall size back as well as the older less restrictive design of the pant leg.