Horizon One Cargo Pocket Shorts - Print
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
With a single snap-close cargo pocket, two hand pockets, and stretch fabrication, these 4" shorts create trim lines while delivering complete comfort and mobility. The nylon/spandex features both a water-repellent finish and built-in sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch fabric for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Average inseam: Reg 4"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- KTBGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Good pockets, PatternedCons Run short, Run small, Thin materialRun small and shortOct 1, 2019
I own several pairs of Eddie Bauer shorts. These run smaller and shorter than others I own. I usually wear a 10 and these are tighter than my other size 10 shorts. I am 5'7" and 143 lbs. The material is also thinner. I like them because they have a pattern on them and some of the pockets close.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Nice material and fit, Nice printConsShorts are nice but I am a little unsure about the lengthAug 8, 2019
IM 70 AND IM A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE WEARING THAT SHORT, SHORTS