Rangefinder Faux Shearling Jacket
This jacket's soft, faux shearling fleece exterior and fully-lined interior create a cozy, richly textured barrier against chilly weather, and the versatility of working on its own or as a layer.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Full zip front
- Secure zip hand and chest pockets
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 54% polyester/46% acrylic
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productgoldieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros High QualityCons runs small, had to exchange for mediumFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargesherpa jacketJan 11, 2019
fun jacket for multiple tasks
- Yes, I recommend this productyogamadmaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeWarm and StylishDec 25, 2018
Unique look, warm and stylish. would purchase other color if available
- ElleGenderHeightType PetiteActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome jacket!!Oct 27, 2018
For reference 138lbs, 5"1 34DD and ordered medium. I got compliments on this jacket. It warm!! 41 degrees and windy (PA) I wore a long sleeve tee and I was very content. Great wih green (olive) pants!! I even bought the vest. I was torn between the Pantagonia, LLbean and this. I AM SO GLAD I made the right decision. Worth it. I even got this on sale. Thank you Eddie Bauer!!