Departure Cami - Solid
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The comfort of four-way stretch, together with moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech, make this double-layer cami ideal for everything from travel to hiking, worn solo or under a jacket. Lightweight, easy packing polyester/spandex. Adjustable straps.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Four-way active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture Wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- FreeShade® 50+ UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Average length, Reg: 19.5" from base of strap
- Easy/relaxed: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMidwestern | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCute camiJul 3, 2019
Love this green cami. Adorable with the denim boyfriend shorts I ordered to wear with it. The material and quality is very nice as it resists wrinkles. Would like to see more blouse styles in this fabric. I ordered a medium and it measures 19" in width if that helps any potential buyers trying to decide on a size.
- Yes, I recommend this productmomW2Kids | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery FlatteringMay 3, 2019
I am thrilled with the departure cami! I'm usually get a XS in EB clothing and this fit true to size for me. (for reference, also about 32B). The fabric drapes very well and doesn't wrinkle one bit! It goes well dressed up or down. Ordered both colors and will probably keep both!
- acey | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargelove/hate with sizing at EBApr 29, 2019
Bought 3 matching items in the 'green' color. The alpine pants, the v neck top and the cami. Pants and top fit perfectly. Cami was too small, even tho the same size as the other top. Returning, with regret. So frustrating to never be sure our normal size is iffy with EB anymore. top is very cute tho.