Eddie Bauer Expedition Performance Flannel 2.0 Shirt
Of course it's soft, warm, and ultra-comfortable, but you expect that. It's also built with FreeHeat® hollow-core polyester yarns that are lightweight and highly thermally efficient, so the shirt transitions easily into the deep winter months. When you want all the comforting friendliness of flannel, plus the serious performance of a technical fabric, go with Eddie Bauer Expedition flannel.
- Single chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29.5"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productReady2playGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSoft, good relaxed fitJan 17, 2021
Lt gray has brighter rose plaid than expected, but ok. Mustard and gray plaid is much better (not so bright). These (2) shirts are soft, XL fits my friend, 5'6", 190 lb .
- Yes, I recommend this productCelia RoseGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWhats Not to LOVE?Jan 11, 2021
I love this shirt for many reasons as you can tell from my ratings! I can dress comfortably while not looking underdressed. We only have one chance to make a good impression! The color is great and blends well with my wardrobe. I've worn it out once and received a lovely compliment from a clothing retailer from another clothing chain who knows fashion.
- Yes, I recommend this productEPGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsAll-Around Cozy Goodness for Work or Casual WearOct 14, 2020
Got the desert rose and the colors are wonderful. Comfort + nice looks. I am in a part-outdoorsy profession that includes quality flannel and plaid as part of the wardrobe, so I can wear to work and enjoy (remote or in-person). Now I am considering getting more!