Departure Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The comfort of four-way stretch, together with moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech, make this sleeveless shirt ideal for everything from travel to hiking to camping. Lightweight, easy packing polyester/spandex. Princess seams create a flattering fit.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Four-way active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture Wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- FreeShade® 50 UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.5": Back 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRNGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper ShirtOct 1, 2019
I love this shirt. No matter how hot the weather this shirt decreases any sweat. I am always cool in this. I am 5 feet 10 inches and purchased the medium tall. It also looks great.
- Yes, I recommend this productCOOKIEGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGREAT SHIRT FOR GOLF, ANY SPORT OR EVEN DINNER OUTJul 26, 2019
JUST RIGHT LENGTH FOR 5'2", LIGHT, BUT CAN BE DRESSY, UNDER JACKET, GREAT FOR ANYTHING FROM SPORTS TO DINNER OUT
- Yes, I recommend this productDDSGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Good length, StretchyCons Unexpected colorFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLarge"Dusty red" is kind of pinkJun 5, 2019
Based on the pictures, I thought "dusty red" would be more like a subdued maroon, but it's actually more of a dark pink. I do wish the color were different, but that's just preference related to my skin color. I also wish there were more colors available. Comfortable shirt, nice length, collar lays nicely, arm holes fit well. I'm 5'4" and 150 lb, medium is maybe a smidge small, but not bad. If I were bigger-busted, there would definitely be an awkward gap between buttons.