Departure Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The comfort of four-way stretch, together with moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech, make this sleeveless shirt ideal for everything from travel to hiking to camping. Lightweight, easy packing polyester/spandex. Princess seams create a flattering fit.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Four-way active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture Wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- FreeShade® 50 UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.5": Back 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDDS | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Good length, StretchyCons Unexpected colorFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLarge"Dusty red" is kind of pinkJun 5, 2019
Based on the pictures, I thought "dusty red" would be more like a subdued maroon, but it's actually more of a dark pink. I do wish the color were different, but that's just preference related to my skin color. I also wish there were more colors available. Comfortable shirt, nice length, collar lays nicely, arm holes fit well. I'm 5'4" and 150 lb, medium is maybe a smidge small, but not bad. If I were bigger-busted, there would definitely be an awkward gap between buttons.
- Yes, I recommend this productTR | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Ample length, Nice give / stretch to the fabricConsShirt for Play at Home or Away!May 6, 2019
I predict this will become a favorite.
- Yes, I recommend this productBecky | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the Departure ShirtsMar 22, 2019
I love these shirts. I own the long sleeve, short sleeve, and sleeveless. They are great to layer but can also be worn by themselves. Kind of pricey so I only but them on sale. I do wish they had more colors.