Departure 1/2-Zip Tank Top
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
This tank top combines stretch mobility, moisture-wicking comfort, built-in sun protection, and easy-care convenience. All in a simple, flattering style that's lightweight and easy-packing, and that wears beautifully in a wide range of situations.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- 1/2-zip front placket for quick venting and easy on/off
- Center back pleat
- Bust darts
- Curved shirttail hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlattering TopJun 7, 2021
I weigh about 140 and carry my weight in my middle. Size 36B bra. Medium in the blue fit great, if a touch roomy. I tried a small in the blue and it was also fine, but ultimately went with the Medium, thinking it might be cooler on a hot day. I liked it so much I ordered a second one in carbon. (However, I tried both small and medium, and the small was way too small and the medium was a touch smaller than the blue.)
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolynGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE THIS SHIRT!May 17, 2021
Versatile piece: lightweight (summer! travel!), easy care (travel), stylish (got it in almost black), good length for leggings, jeans, shorts....basically just a great piece with nice details (the zip collar). Worth it even at full price.
- Yes, I recommend this productWINNIEGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlexible and ComfortableMay 6, 2021
Love the ease of packing for travel and that this is very versatile to wear to work or out for a walk. Very comfy