Departure Short-Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
This may be the most comfortable, flattering T-shirt around. The stretch-woven fabric wicks moisture and has built-in UPF sun protection. And the smooth texture looks and feels great all day long.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion stretch-woven fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Ribbed crew neckline
- Open-entry chest pocket
- Shirttail hem with side slits
- Length, Reg Small: Front 26" | Back 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 87% polyester/13% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGenderHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo comfortable!Jun 8, 2021
I bought all 3 colors and wish they had more especially in pastels/summer colors. Runs loose so if you are border of a size go down. Suggest Eddie Bauer add a flower emblem or simple design just on pocket to dress it up a bit.
- WfhoundGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareConsLove this shirt in blueMay 21, 2021
I love this shirt. It is super comfortable, cool, easy to spot clean. The blue is beautiful. Graphite is too dark, especially for summer. EB, why don't you make this in white for layering?
- Yes, I recommend this productNinjaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirtMay 9, 2021
I bought this to wear in the Disney World theme parks. It wears very well, is cool and comfortable, and dries very quickly after a rain shower or ride where you get wet.