Sandwash Short-Sleeve Midi Dress
When the fabric feels as amazing as the ultrasoft modal/polyester knit in this midi dress, you can never have too much. So we designed it with a close-to-the-body, above-the-knee inner layer, and an easy-draping outer layer that reaches nearly to your ankles, and has a deep side slit on the left. The result is a cascade of luxuriously soft comfort that's the picture of casual summer style.
- Double-layer fabric in body
- Side-slit hem with underlay fabric where split opens
- Length, Reg Small: 50"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 72% modal/28% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjackabooGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsSandwash short sleeve midi dressJun 20, 2020
Decided to try this dress. It looked interesting and came in a petite length. The dress is very comfortable and soft. The length is perfect for petites too. I have not washed it yet so we'll see how it washes up. The shape is not clingy, a bit straight-nice when you want something a bit loose. You could wear sneakers, sandals or short boots with this dress, Throw on a denim jacket and you can go anywhere. For reference I'm 5" 1' and 110 lbs./PS
- Yes, I recommend this productJersey GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsSandwash Short-Sleeve Midi DressJun 28, 2020
Overall a comfortable dress with soft fabric. It's not really black. I would describe it more as dark slate in color (the "underskirt" however is definitely black). The length of the dress is a good midi length, the underskirt may be slightly too short, and the split of outer dress part reaches just over my waist (for a reference I'm 5' 10"). None of this was a deal breaker for me to prompt a return but I do wish the color description was more accurate as I would have preferred a true black dress.