Voyager High-Rise Boot-Cut Jeans - Curvy
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Recycled Materials
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Each pair has seven recycled plastic bottles in the fabric
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Curvy High-RIse. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh.
- 73% cotton/25% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBeautifulGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsBest jeans ever!!Apr 15, 2021
Comfortable yet very stylish; I love these jeans!!!! Awesome quality and beautiful color wash; I highly recommend!! The fit is true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productcasualadyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThey fitApr 13, 2021
I've found the EB curvy fit pants are the best fit for me..I don't want boot leg, but since that's the only style available in the Curvy fit that's what I'll wear..I would prefer straight leg. Also I bought the Carbon color since black wasn't an option, I would like black, I also would EB to bring back trousers in Curvy fit
- Yes, I recommend this productSLPBabsGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsComfy and look great!Apr 12, 2021
Very comfortable jeans that offer us "curvy" gals an opportunity to have a waist that doesn't gap and hips that aren't too tight! My ONLY negative just has to do with Eddie Bauer seeming to offer less and less in the Curvy fit of their pants. I have a small waist along with my muscular hips and legs. All other fits gap at the waist - I LOVE EB's Curvy offerings!!!