Voyager High-Rise Boot-Cut Jeans - Curvy
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Recycled Materials
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Each pair has seven recycled plastic bottles in the fabric
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Curvy High-RIse. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh.
- 73% cotton/25% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEnergyGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest jeans everJun 9, 2021
Love how well they fit and feel
- Yes, I recommend this productTughillionGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the high waistJun 4, 2021
Love the high waist on these jeans. I didn't pay regular price though, on sale and had a rewards coupon. I wish more styles came in high waist.
- Yes, I recommend this productCamping MamaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBetter fit than I feared. Roomy sz 14, may stretch.May 30, 2021
Surprisingly ok, considering jeans are so tricky, on line. Gained xx?lbs during pandemic (thanks drive-thru Starbucks!)- my old tight skinny stretch jeans, side hair part, and old Dansko clogs are horribly dating, per social media. These jeans are great quality, perfect high-rise, not too long (?!), boot cut not so huge that you feel like a squat, granola crunching dwarf, I'll save these 14's cause they're so timeless and comfy, but also am ordering a size 12, and a 10, as the tiny bit of stretch might make jeans baggy with wear, and I hope to lose the "Covid 19"