Voyager High-Rise Boot-Cut Jeans - Curvy
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Recycled Materials
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Each pair has seven recycled plastic bottles in the fabric
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Curvy High-RIse. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh.
- 73% cotton/25% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJenniferGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsFound my jean. Finally!Nov 14, 2021
Waitin for more of these to come in. Wallet is ready.
- Yes, I recommend this productMrsCGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally, jeans I can loveNov 8, 2021
Finally found petite length jeans that fit my booty and don't gap! And they are so, very comfortable. I hope EB doesn't ever change the style/make of these. Only problem was the shipping took forever and they didn't have the dark wash. Inseam and rise are perfect for my 5'3" 145lb frame!!
- Yes, I recommend this producthappyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat fit, comfortable, flatteringNov 6, 2021
I love these jeans! I have such a hard time finding jeans to fit my curvy body with shorter legs, and these fit perfectly! The waist doesn't even gap! The petite length falls right above my shoes, and the boot cut is more like a slight flare, which is what I was looking for. I'm so glad flares and wide legs are coming back into style. These are also SO COMFY! I shopped all day in them today, and I just kept noticing how soft they felt, easy to walk around in and jump in & out of the car, as well as flattering. I wish they had more colors in 6P!!! I'm approx 5'5" 145 pounds, if that helps for sizing.