Voyager Fleece-Lined High-Rise Jeans - Slightly Curvy Slim Straight
- 4 Way Stretch
- Recycled Materials
- Moisture Wicking
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant. Microfleece lining provides welcome warmth on cold days.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Each pair has seven recycled plastic bottles in the fabric
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Front Rise 11" | Back Rise 15.25" | Knee Cir. 16.125" | Leg Opening 18.875"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim, straight leg.
- 75% cotton/23% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productIdahoanmrsGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFinally! Someone got it right.Nov 25, 2020
I've been searching for a winter pair of jeans that don't sit so low on my waist that my butt crack shows when I bend over. After all, winter blue jeans aren't a fashion statement, are they? They are to keep you warm from the waist down. And that's what these do. Only thing I would have liked is a long length but these will work. I bought a second pair because they probably won't be offered next year. Higher waisted lined blue jeans. Thanks EB. Almost perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productMega walkerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsCoziest pants everNov 23, 2020
Bought these for staying warm in our damp rainy weather. Fit perfectly plus warm and cozy. I may wear them every day.
- Yes, I recommend this productRayGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsSuper soft and comfy!Nov 11, 2020
Really love these jeans. I wear them to work and always feel cozy. Definitely recommend ordering a size up. I wear 12 in most jeans but I was tipped to order a size up. Glad I did, otherwise I am sure they would have been snug.