Voyager Fleece-Lined High-Rise Jeans - Slightly Curvy Slim Straight
- 4 Way Stretch
- Recycled Materials
- Moisture Wicking
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant. Microfleece lining provides welcome warmth on cold days.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Each pair has seven recycled plastic bottles in the fabric
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Front Rise 11" | Back Rise 15.25" | Knee Cir. 16.125" | Leg Opening 18.875"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim, straight leg.
- 75% cotton/23% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producteddieBauer_foreverGenderHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Winter Warm PantsNov 26, 2021
Best winter lined pants ever!! It's a lot warmer than the lined guide pro pants, and the lined jeans are more stylish too! Great enough to do all the city walks, and run the errands. I got one pair for each color, if there's more colors I will purchase again. Please continue carrying this item Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productmountaneerGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy best friend for winterNov 15, 2021
I'm so happy with this jeans. I'm usually size 6 but I ordered size 8 because of other reviews. This jeans are very comfortable and warm. I love the high rise. The waist is just perfect. I wear them every day. Please Eddie Bauer make them in lighter washes.
- Yes, I recommend this productMuffinGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat Slim Fit!Nov 3, 2021
My favorite thing about these is the length!!! I have a really hard time finding all the qualities and the length! Believe me I checked EVERYWHERE! The dark indigo are nice and dressy so I plan on wearing them to Iceland when I go!