Voyager Fleece-Lined High-Rise Jeans - Slightly Curvy Slim Straight
- 4 Way Stretch
- Recycled Materials
- Moisture Wicking
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant. Microfleece lining provides welcome warmth on cold days.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Each pair has seven recycled plastic bottles in the fabric
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Front Rise 11" | Back Rise 15.25" | Knee Cir. 16.125" | Leg Opening 18.875"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim, straight leg.
- 75% cotton/23% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAwesome!Apr 10, 2021
Get them! I've wanted a pair of flannel jeans for a few years now and the boyfriend ones they had I tried were not comfortable: these are not like the boyfriend ones. These are so comfortable! I'm a curved figure and these fit great!
- Yes, I recommend this productrescue dog loverGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsKeeps me cozy!Apr 7, 2021
These warm, lined jeans keep me comfortable on my early AM dog walks. Thank you, Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productGingerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe perfect pants for my jobApr 5, 2021
I want to be as comfortable as possible but style matters too. No one wants to not look good in their jeans. I work with roofers so I need to be able to move freely and stay warm in the elements.