High-Rise Wide-Leg Cropped Jeans
Brushed cotton is blended with spandex, adding stretch to the soft denim in these wide-leg cropped jeans. The high-rise style creates flattering lines.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Inseam, Size 6: 25" | Front Rise 11" | Back Rise 15.25" | Leg Opening 19"
- Slightly Curvy High-Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNLM SacramentoGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally! Cute on my a-typical body shape.Sep 1, 2021
Not all big girls have apple and pear bodies. There is no fruit for my body type. I can get a great waist fit but then can't get my size 12 feet, stolid calves and lumpy thighs into skinny, straight or regular legged Eddie Bauer pants. It is NOT attractive. My super high waist is glad the 80's highwaist is back and that these pants fit my legs and hips. Of course - they aren't doing a repeat of this style so once again there is nothing at Eddie Bauer that fits me below the waist. I would love 3 more pair of these - denim and cranberry and a good olive green....and full length too for winter. Can't wear sandals and cropped pants in the winter....just sayin'
- Yes, I recommend this productFifiGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConscomfyMay 4, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productngpetGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsNOT your typical wide-legApr 16, 2021
I usually stay away from wide-leg crops (they make me look "hippy") but these are different. The flair is just enough and the fit is comfy and flattering. I'm typically a size 8-10, purchased the 8 and they fit perfect. I got them on sale which sweetened the deal. Glad I purchased since they're now sold out.