Elysian High-Rise Kick Flare Patch Pocket Crop Jeans
Superior cotton and TENCEL™ lyocell/viscose/polyester/Lycra® spandex combine to make a remarkable stretch fabric and the best-fitting jeans ever. The Elysian stretch denim is soft and pliable and keeps its shape even after all-day wear. The flattering high-rise style sits at the natural waist.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Reg Size 6: Inseam 26" | Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.875" | Knee Cir. 15.25" | Leg Opening 16"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 49% cotton/26% TENCEL™ lyocell/15% viscose/8% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsI Love These!Jun 23, 2021
These have just the right amount of stretch. The front pockets sit really flat (I have a mommy tummy). Perfect waist height so no muffin top. I turn up the bottoms a couple of inches to make them the perfect length for me - the turned up part stays up all day! I really wish I'd bought 2 pairs.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsKick Flare crop jeansJun 7, 2021
Great fit! I'm tall and love that they are a great length for us tall ladies
- Yes, I recommend this productBrown EyesGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitConsCaprisMay 24, 2021
Love the fit true to size could be a little shorter for me