Elysian Baby Boot Jeans - Slightly Curvy
Superior cotton and TENCEL™ lyocell/viscose/polyester/spandex combine to make a remarkable stretch fabric and the best-fitting jeans ever. The Elysian stretch denim is soft and pliable and keeps its shape even after all-day wear. Baby bootcut flares slightly from knee to hem for a flattering look.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 60% cotton/20% TENCEL™ lyocell/12% viscose/6% polyester/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKCgalGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeElysian baby boot jeansSep 16, 2019
Love these jeans, I recently lost weight and was afraid I may have ordered the wrong size but they fit perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productLove these jeansGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeI love these jeans!! Super flattering & also super comfy!!Aug 9, 2019
I had to size down - I'm a pretty solid size 6 but I needed a size 4 in these.
- Yes, I recommend this productGuitar GalGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeFlattering style, supreme comfort!Aug 8, 2019
So pleased to find a jean that fits over a cowboy boot, a hiking boot, and also looks good with a flat. So versatile. The tencel fabric is unmatched for comfort. I am 5'3" and weigh 105. The 2P is perfect for me.