Elysian Trouser Jeans - Curvy
Superior cotton blended with TENCEL™ lyocell, polyester, and spandex creates our Elysian stretch denim, and the best-fitting jeans ever. The look of classic denim, with the perfect fit after every wearing.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Average inseam: Reg 33": Petite 30": Tall 36"
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and full through hip and thigh: trouser leg.
- 35% cotton/35% TENCEL lyocell/28% polyester/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productEllenitaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLoveOct 18, 2019
Love these jeans. Comfortable and fashionable with just enough stretch.
- Yes, I recommend this productMrsHGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe best jeans for any body!Jul 14, 2019
I love these jeans, and the best thing is they come in tall sizes. I love the waistband, it is stretchy, no gap, and it sits high enough that I can sit down without worrying what the people behind me are going to see! They are nice enough for an evening out or casual Friday at work.
- Yes, I recommend this productjcnTNGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove my EB jeans!Apr 9, 2019
This is not my first EB dark wash jeans. First time I panicked when I saw my hands were blue. Thought I was cyanotic!!! Takes forever for them to stop bleeding and Customer Service Agent was no help. Even still I love my EB jeans.