Elysian Trouser Jeans - Curvy
- Sustainable Materials
Superior cotton blended with TENCEL™ lyocell, polyester, and spandex creates our Elysian stretch denim, and the best-fitting jeans ever. The look of classic denim, with the perfect fit after every wearing.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Average inseam: Reg 33": Petite 30": Tall 36"
- Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; smaller in waist and full through hip and thigh; trouser leg.
- 35% cotton/35% TENCEL lyocell/28% polyester/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDianaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these jeans!Mar 21, 2021
Always nervous about selecting pants online but these jeans were a PERFECT fit! They are super comfortable and look great right out of the dryer. The are my new favorite jeans and I would purchase again.
- KimGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDiscontinued item 😥Mar 12, 2021
What a shame this item is being discontinued. I'm very disappointed Eddie Bauer
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurenGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNew favorite jeans! Comfy and professionalApr 19, 2020
These are like regular jeans but the fabric is stretchier and smoother, which makes them both more formal-looking and more comfortable. Even though they'll look good for work, I think I'll be wearing them often at home too because of the comfort. Btw I always tell women who struggle with muffin top or wish their jeans were ever so slightly higher rise to try "curvy" fits even if they don't think of themselves as having a curvy figure. It just helps having the same size waist but a little extra room. My daily jeans are Eddie Bauer's Curvy StayShape Boot Cut Jeans and these Curvy Elysian Trousers have the same fit. Super hard to find good fitting jeans when you need all three of size 6, tall, and curvy, so I'm really glad Eddie Bauer makes these! I only wish I had more than one pair of the Elysian Trousers. Here's hoping Eddie Bauer brings them back in more colors.