Elysian Slim Straight Jeans - Slightly Curvy
Superior cotton blended with TENCEL™ lyocell, rayon, polyester, and spandex creates this lighter weight stretch denim, and the best-fitting jeans ever. The look of classic denim, with the perfect fit after every wearing.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: slim, straight leg.
- 60% cotton/20% TENCEL™ lyocell/12% rayon/6% polyester/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSchientistGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHallelujah - a MID RISE jean!Aug 26, 2020
I have been trying with no success to like high rise jeans because they're all you can find anymore... these are a glorious MID rise, which is so much more comfortable. They are perfectly fitted in the waist and hips... no gapping, no tugging at them all day. My only complaint is that I really wanted skinny, not straight leg, but this was all that was available, and only in the same-old-same-old dark rinse. Please make these jeans in a skinny leg cut and more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productTJGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeAWESOME Quality and Fit!Apr 27, 2020
I love the color (I purchased Washed Navy) and the fit of these jeans everywhere except the waist. The waist was tighter than I was expecting. Maybe this is because I am 2 months postpartum. However, they fit perfectly in the leg; I like how they are fitted from the knee down but they are not so tight that they're like a skinny jean. The material stretches the perfect amount and feels high quality. I wouldn't call them a heavy denim like some of the other reviews. I feel that the denim is actually pretty thin, but the quality is high enough that I don't feel like they will rip.
- Yes, I recommend this productsunseekerGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Jeans are full weight tough and comfortableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNot skimpyFeb 17, 2020