Elysian Slim Straight Jeans - Slightly Curvy
Superior cotton blended with TENCEL™ lyocell, rayon, polyester, and spandex creates this lighter weight stretch denim, and the best-fitting jeans ever. The look of classic denim, with the perfect fit after every wearing.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim, straight leg.
- 60% cotton/20% TENCEL™ lyocell/12% rayon/6% polyester/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDeborahGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStretchy but not clingingMay 23, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productMistyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease bring these back!Apr 12, 2021
These are the best jeans I have found! Please bring them back! I tried the high waisted version and they do not work for me in any size. These jeans have just enough stretch and structure to be flattering and comfortable. I so hope you bring them back soon!
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite jeansApr 10, 2021
Not everyone likes high-waisted or low-cut jeans! These are perfect. I'm 5'3" and 118 with longer legs and a shorter torso. I wear the black, gray, and olive jeans for teaching and the blue denim ones for casual - though they all work for teaching from home right now. I'd recommend only drying them part way in the dryer, as they will shrink somewhat over time. PLEASE, EB, don't discontinue this style or I'll have to go elsewhere!