StayShape® Straight Leg Jeans - Slightly Curvy
Always fit perfectly, never lose their shape. Exclusive StayShape® stretch denim uses a premium blend of cotton/elastane/spandex for a superior fabric that's soft, durable, and flexible.
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Petite 29": Tall 35": Short 30": Long 35"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: straight leg.
- 93% cotton/5% elasterell/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productWavy Girl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNicely done EB!!Jun 25, 2019
I was nervous about ordering these jeans. Would the material be stiff, or too thin or too heavy? Would they be long enough? The description said inseam 32", but sometimes . . . Anyway, these are probably the best fitting jeans I've had from EB. They are "slightly curvy" (fit to a straighter body from waist to hip) and are perfect. Not too low or high in the rise (the photo kinda suggests a higher rise than I like), and the length is a true 32", perfect for flat sandals or, because the leg is truly straight, even a heel. They do NOT "show thru" body imperfections or undies. Honestly, a genuine surprise. Fabric weight? Here in Phoenix, perfect for Spring/Fall, but I wore them in a too-cold AC office this week and they were perfect. Enough stretch to hold shape and to be forgiving to body shape. I'm 5'7", 160#, longer inseam than "normal," and a 12 was spot on. Thanks EB!
- Yes, I recommend this productdaisyjane | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros great fit, nice materialConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe way jeans should fit!Jun 19, 2019
These jeans have high cotton content and are very nice material. They fit nicely on my waist and hips; not too tight and they do don't feel like they're constantly sliding down like so many women's jeans do now. The legs are straight; not tight but also not baggy. Very nice jeans. I wish you had this same material and style in regular blue jeans. They all seem to have a lot of polyester in them now.
- Yes, I recommend this productKentucky owl | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHappy camper!Jun 15, 2019
Ordered in 6T and 8T since I was uncertain as to fit- have learned that EB sometimes runs small to large. Am 6ft and 125#, prefer a 35 inseam. For both sizes, the length was great, better than expected. Decided to keep the 6T in order not to have to have waist taken in. Fabric is stretchy, but hasn't stretched too much that the slacks slip down ( this has happened w/ Old Navy jeans). Really like these- haven't yet washed them, but I don't plan to put them in drier( don't want to lose ant length). Great purchase since I ordered them on sale.