Boyfriend Flannel-Lined Jeans
The ultimate jeans for winter. On the outside, a durable cotton/spandex stretch denim. Inside, a lining of pure cotton flannel to fight seasonal chill with ultrasoft comfort.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Zip fly
- Inseam, Size 6, rolled/unrolled: Reg 29"/32" | Front Rise 9.5" | Knee Cir. 18.5" | Leg Opening 14.25"
- Boyfriend. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; relaxed through hip and thigh; straight leg.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex shell: 100% cotton lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productReady2playGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros ComfortConsWarm and ComfortableJan 18, 2021
Am 5'8", 148 lbs, sz 8 fits. As others said, These are a little short in the butt (when 1st put on I have to pull them up a few times b4 they stretch and stay up). I also wear a belt. They wash well, just take 4ever to dry. They are wear and comfy.
- Yes, I recommend this productAshleeGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWish they made regular jeans in this cutDec 28, 2020
I wish EB made regular jeans with out the lining in the Tall - boyfriend - straight cut. Very comfortable and as they say. "When you're comfortable, you're stylish."
- Yes, I recommend this productConnMGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Not VersatileGreat pants! Watch the size!Dec 18, 2020
These are great pants! They are wonderful to wear around the house when it has gotten chilly outside, and great outside as well! I ordered my usual size, 10, previously and have to say that they were a bit too big in the legs. I would wear them outside with leggings if it were really cold, so for that, the bigger size is great. I ordered the 8 afterwards, and wear them when I am out and about in town. They just have a slightly better fit and don't look as baggy. All in all though, fantastic pants.