Boyfriend Flannel-Lined Jeans
The ultimate jeans for winter. On the outside, a durable cotton/spandex stretch denim. Inside, a lining of pure cotton flannel to fight seasonal chill with ultrasoft comfort.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Zip fly
- Inseam, Size 6, rolled/unrolled: Reg 29"/32"
- Boyfriend; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; relaxed through hip and thigh; straight leg.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex shell: 100% cotton lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCameoGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeImmediately ordered moreJun 21, 2020
I was worried about the boyfriend fit, because sometimes that can be really sloppy looking. I got my normal size and I love the fit. It's relaxed, but not sloppy. Perfect for camping or working outside, and still cute enough to wear to town. I immediately ordered three more pairs because they feel like a cozy sweater for your legs. And I especially like the flannel color on the gray/black denim, but all the other colors look like they will be good too. Highly recommend if you live in the north.
- Yes, I recommend this productBerkshire artisGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeWonderful, cozy, winter jeans.Feb 25, 2020
These flannel lined jeans are a winter staple for me. I love them. When I saw them on sale I ordered a pair but had trouble with the web site and finally called in an order. I ended up with both, but at the sale price I was happy to have them both so I could retire a worn-out pair. They are not high style, but perfectly acceptable for everyday work and errands and walks.
- Yes, I recommend this productTall girlGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove theseFeb 25, 2020
Love the warmth, length, and style. They are the boyfriend fit and a little loose around the legs, but overall good material and style. So happy with them.