Boyfriend Jeans - Slim Leg
Our bestselling Boyfriend is like no other jean in your closet, thanks to a cotton/spandex blend that fits just right. Classic five-pocket styling.
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: 28.5"/31"
- Boyfriend: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: relaxed through hip and thigh: slimmer straight leg, tapered for rolling closer to the leg.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOutWestGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust ordered a second pairSep 8, 2020
I am purchasing a second pair because I wear the first so often. I tried both an 8 and a 6. The 8 was a little too baggy and the 6 a little to tight in the waist. I am sticking with the 6 because they did relax a bit after wearing and fit great.
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityPros FitConsLove that these come in Tall sizes!Aug 29, 2020
I'm 6' tall, so I really appreciate that Eddie Bauer offers so many of their clothes in Tall sizes!! I ordered these and the Voyager Slim Straight jeans. The cut seems to be similar on both. I really like the mid-rise, and the length is great for me. I can wear these boyfriend jeans with a small cuff or uncuffed. The Voyager jeans are 73% cotton/25% polyester/2% spandex, so those are a bit stretchier than the boyfriend jeans (99% cotton/1% spandex), and I do find the Voyager jeans more comfortable, but I like them both. The waist is tighter on these than on the Voyager jeans, but it wasn't enough for me to need a size up.
- Yes, I recommend this productSusieBGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy New Favorite!Aug 12, 2020
They said these would be my new favorite. I have never ordered boyfriend jeans, especially slim. But I absolutely adore the look, feel, and fit so much I immediately ordered a second pair after trying these on at home. True to size, with a relaxed fit. Perfect for working from home!!