Boyfriend Jeans - Slim Leg
Our bestselling Boyfriend is like no other jean in your closet, thanks to a cotton/spandex blend that fits just right. Classic five-pocket styling.
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: 28.5"/31"
- Boyfriend: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: relaxed through hip and thigh: slimmer straight leg, tapered for rolling closer to the leg.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productGoldie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Boyfriend JeansJul 18, 2019
I love these jeans, the fit is very flattering, they are true to size and very soft and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productchinster | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat boyfriend jeans - slim legJun 13, 2019
The jeans are stylish, well-made and comfortable. Unfortunately, I had to return the jeans because they were slightly large because I have slim hips. I am 5'4" and weigh 120 lbs. and ordered size 4 but should have ordered size 2.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarol S | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest fitting style EB has!!Jun 10, 2019
I had traditionally worn the Elysian slim straight jeans, but after the material for the waistband was changed to be as stretchy as the jeans themselves I found they would start slipping down my waist requiring me to constantly pull them up. Going down in size didn't stop that either. Unfortunately, they made them to be like wearing leggings that require a button and zipper! Unless Eddie Bauer changes those back to how they were made a couple of years ago I'm stuck with the "boyfriend" style. I miss wearing them, but because Eddie Bauer typically makes quality products and stands behind them, I went with this style for now. The material is thinner and makes them comfortable to wear in the summer heat. Most don't wear jeans in the summer, I realize that, but I'm not as fond of mosquitos as they are of me :) which is why I said something about them being comfortable in the southern US steamy heat!!