Voyager Denim Jacket
- Sustainable Materials
The greener blue jean jacket, this classic is a blend of cotton, recycled polyester, and spandex. The wash used on the denim uses less water and lower temperatures to save resources and energy. Four-way stretch mobility, moisture-wicking comfort, and soil- and stain-resistant convenience make this jacket easy to wear and love. The new Relaxed fit is generous and designed to fit over heavy layers.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- SORBTEK® soil- and stain-resistant technology
- Two chest pockets, two hand pockets
- Interior card pocket
- Traditional metal shank buttons
- Length, Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 73% cotton/25% REPREVE® recycled polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCountry CasualGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatileApr 11, 2021
Love it! I have two other denim jackets size Small , a bit of a closer fit to go over tees, tanks, etc. Wanted a size up to wear over sweaters, sweatshirts. Exactly what I was looking for. Great fit. Washes/ dries like a dream!
- Yes, I recommend this productMarthaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJean JacketMar 16, 2021
I love this jacket! A great-fitting jean jacket is a wardrobe staple for me. It goes with almost every piece of clothing I own. It is cut generously enough to go over a sweater but it's not so loose that it looks sloppy with a lighter layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productWI GranmaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsJean jacketFeb 12, 2021
Classic style with softness and stretch. Fit is perfect for me, my arms are on the short side and cuffs hit my wrists.